So, my update is: I'm happy. Yes, I've been happy for a while now, but I haven't said anything about it due to busy life schedule but mostly sheer laziness. But here I am now. I am sitting in Athens at Melo's apartment, thinking about how good my life is right now. That's not to say it's without vexations and stress, but really, it's wonderful. Here is a list of things that make my life amazing:
1. I'm in love. Yep, that's been around a while too, and I haven't said anything on here, but it's true. I am. I've been living with Rob for about 4 and a half months, and its been going great. I look forward to coming home after each day, and I miss him when I'm gone. Like today, I am in Athens, and I miss Rob. It makes me feel good to know that my feelings for him have only gotten stronger since we've been living together. It's so nice.
2. One of my bestest friends in the whole world is about to get married. I've had a couple small cries of happiness lately, thinking about how good Greg and Emily are. And thinking about how happy he makes me really makes me so happy. I wasn't sure if I would be able to be in Georgia to do my proper bridesmaids duties, and I am so happy that I've been able to be here. I would have been gutted to miss all of this. And tonight is Emily's Bachelorette Party, and it's gonna be so fun. I'm looking forward to it a lot!!
3. My thesis is almost done. Yep, I am almost finished with my Masters Thesis. Holy crap, that is amazing! It feels like it's a project that will never be done, but it will. And soon. And I can't wait. Although, after I'm done, then I have to start thinking about a job... but I am still so proud to have not defenestrated myself through the writing process. Ha!
4. Karl will hopefully be able to come home for Christmas! I am happy to have a Christmas at home this year, since I missed last year because I was in London. I wish Steve could be there too, because then it would really be a family Christmas, which I really want. But I am happy to be around my family for the holidays.
5. I am taking a trip back to London soon! I have my MA Exhibition show in early February, so I get to go back to London for a few weeks to do that and see my friends. Sooo happy about that!!
Those are my top three right now.