So, this week, I've done a few things:
- Went to the doc on Monday for a checkup. Learned how confusing the NHS truly is...
- Signed up for a Screenprinting course which begins in January and lasts a few Saturday afternoons. I may not get in to it. Not sure yet. If I don't, they have other neat courses I might try instead! But, I hope I get into Screenprinting...cuz that'd be awesome.
- Met a dude who worked at a book shop who had just got back from a trip to Atlanta. How random is that!
- Went to a light show event in north Kensington with Kirli and some of her school friends. It was really fun, I thought.
There were a ton of kids, which distracted from the art, but the concept was really interesting to me!
- Going to an art event called Mutate Britain tonight with my friend Theresa.