Thursday, November 22, 2007

We're 2 from 1


Inspired by dm74
Originally uploaded by Abigail Lee
Today is for sure a day for a list of happy thoughts. thanksgiving, as it is a time to be thankful, is the perfect day for this blog!

Here is a list of things I am thankful for. It's not everything. That would be infinite.
1. My family. I called home today and got to speak to all of them. I miss them dearly. I can't wait to be home for Christmas to be with them. They are each amazing and wonderful in their own special way, and I love them!
2. My friends - My friends keep me alive. i don't know what I would do without them. They constantly support and save me. They are always around to share a laugh or a cry. I don't know what I would do without them.
3. I woke up this morning. That is so amazing! Waking up every day is something to be thankful for. I am thankful that I have the opportunity for life and love. Thanks universe!
4. Music. I am thankful for music. Without it, my life would be so quiet.
5. Literature. The best way to escape from the world. Bless all of you writers out there!
6. The internet - this is silly, but I am so thankful for it. Without the internet, I would completely lose touch with many people I love. Thank you internet, for offering me an amazing way to interact with my loved ones around the world!
7. Myself - You know, I am thankful for me. I am thankful that I have found the strength to survive this year. I am a stronger person for it, now.


<3<3<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!