This year, I am going to live a more adventurous life. I don't expect to go cliff diving every weekend or anything. But I need to take more risks.
I also need to learn some new things. I need to become a more well-rounded individual.
10 things I am going to do this year:
1. Visit 10 cities that I have never been to before
2. Go bungee jumping
3. Not be so afraid to say "no" to people
4. Not be afraid to try new foods
5. Join a gym or some kind of fitness something
6. Be happy with my weight
7. Learn to cook at least 1 dinner meal perfectly
8. Say "Thank you" when a compliment is received
9. Take a long walk at least once a week
10. Wear heels at least once a month.
I don't expect myself to excel at everything this year. But I do expect myself to not be so afraid of life. I am tired of being afraid. I don't want to live my life that way anymore.
Anyone else want to venture their list of things to do this year? This is not a New Year's Resolution. I don't believe in those. They don't work. I feel like this is just a list of goals that I want to achieve, so will therefore be easier to stick to.