Monday, May 21, 2007

The bubble's in trouble!

1. We had a picture taking contest at work today. And got in trouble with management for it. "No giggling! Get back to work!"
2. I am very close to a decision on how to handle it all.
3. I sent 4 postcards, 2 letters, and 2 packages today. I love sending mail. It's such a nice thing for the recipient.
4. I went to the gym today, finally. 3 weeks off. It's hard to go to the gym when things in life aren't on an even measure. They aren't completely yet, but I just need to wait it out till they are.
5. This weekend I watched a ton of movies with my nephews: Braveheart, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Eragon, Happy Feet, and Encino Man.
6. I swam a lot on Saturday afternoon, and it was great!
7. Friday-Sunday, I finished off an entire medium-sized Papa John's pizza! Cheese and Pineapple! YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll sent letter soon.
with Love. J.N. Japan