Monday, September 17, 2007

Fancy Feet


Fancy Feet
Originally uploaded by Abigail Lee
Bonnie's visit was very very fun! Here are some highlights, in no particular order:

* Karaoke on friday night!
* Sang some AMAZING songs, including Do Ya Think I'm Sexy by Rod Stewart, Sakuranbo by Otsuka Ai, Freak on a Leash by KoRn, and Bohemian Rhapsody- TWICE!!
* Antique Row Cafe for breakfast. I had Banana Nut French Toast! Amazing!
* Manicures and pedicures - beautiful!
* Bonnie's mani/pedi is AWESOME and so ghetto-fab. I am a tad jealous.
* Beach sunsets
* Watched Superbad. It was really stupid and funny.
* Watched Beavis and Butthead Do America after a delicious dinner of homemade Mexican food!
* Spent all day Sunday in Hollywood - walked out of Fredrick's of Hollywood with a HUGE bad full of sexiness.
* Amoeba Music adventures
* Watched Bonnie's new Beavis and Butthead DVD. I cried laughing.

Yay Bonnie!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hey Abie, this is Bunnah! I'm starting a bookmarks folder of friends' blogs. This is mainly because I always forget that you and Jenn both have them! So, look out! Don't write anything bad about me because I'll see it and my feelings will be hurt.