Goals of 2009:
1. Write a thesis to be proud of
3. Let loose and make more friends in London
4. Travel to at least 5 countries I've never been to before
5. Get a job in London
6. Learn a new hobby (Screen printing, perhaps!)
7. Exercise. At least a little.
8. Don't eat cereal for dinner any more than 3 nights per week (Yes, this is an improvement!)
9. Take a vitamin every day
10. Drink 8 cups of water a day (Coffee and tea do NOT count, Abie!)
How did I do on the goals of 2008:
1. Visit 10 cities that I have never been to before (I don't think I did this one, unfortunately. Next year!)
2. Go bungee jumping (Damn.)
3. Not be so afraid to say "no" to people (Check.)
4. Not be afraid to try new foods (Check.)
5. Leave San Diego (Check.)
6. Be happy with my weight (Check.)
7. Learn to cook at least 1 dinner meal perfectly (Check.)
8. Say "Thank you" when a compliment is received (Check, mostly.)
9. Take a long walk at least once a week (Check.)
10. Wear heels at least once a month. (I didn't really do this past April or so...Better luck next time!)
Lifetime goals: None completed
1. See the Aurora Borealis.
2. Visit Machu Picchu.
3. Get my Masters Degree
4. Go to Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro.
5. Become fluent in Japanese.
6. Marry someone I love.
7. Ride the fastest roller coaster in the world (Kingda Ka at Six Flags in New Jersey).
8. Ride in a hot air balloon.
9. See Sigur Ros in concert.
10. Wear a bikini.