Sunday, February 22, 2009

Homesickness

Ever since I got home after the funeral, I've been going through some pretty severe homesickness...especially for the first 3 or 4 days. Now, that I've been home a week, it's manifesting tself is a very different way.

For some reason, I can't stop thinking about what I am going to do after I graduate, all the places I could live, all the pets I could have, all the jobs I could apply for...

Poor Rob has been dealing with my obsessions very well. Every time we talk, it seems, I send him tons of links to possible apartments in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Chicago...or the pets I would own if I lived in those cites, such as this little baby, Rainbow from San Francisco. So, I am trying to curb this new addiction of mine, but for some reason, it's really comforting for me to search this kind of stuff.

Maybe I should just stop making Rob look at every link with me. He doesn't care what bunnies or apartments I think are cute. ^_~ Well, I don't know if I can quick cold turkey, but I will make an effort to send him only half of the things I look at. . .

1 comment:

Chef Jenni said...

I understand exactly how you feel!
It's great that you're thinking about your future and getting excited about it.