Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm off to the war but you can be sure I will know you're what I'm fighting for...

Dear World,

Hello.

Here is a list of today. My lists have never been, nor will ever be in the correct order. It’s ok.

1. I really want to go to Japan, kidnap David, and bring him back here. I can’t give him big hugs when he has a bad day there. I can’t make him a big, delicious breakfast when he doesn’t sleep well. I can’t give him a kiss goodnight. Needless to say, I am ready for it to be next January so I don’t have to just yearn to do these things. Then, I will be able to do them. It’s going to be amazing.

2. Yesterday, the girlfriend hunt for Ocha wasn’t successful. One day, I would really like to find him a bunny-wife. He would be much less lonely. And the two of them wont need so much space, as they will be together all the time. And I will worry less about him when I’m not at home. Now, when I can’t be home, I worry that he is lonely and sad. If he had a little girlfriend, he would be less lonely and sad.

3. I want to start learning to cook. I hate living alone and cooking, though. Maybe when David moves out here, I will start cooking sometimes. I may even try some recipes with peppers. We’ll see, though. No promises.

4. I need to clean my apartment by Friday. Bonnie and Jenn arrive Friday night. Woo!!! I have to plan what we will to together. Zoo. Beach. Hmmmm… what else?

5. Drinking tea. Ahhhhhh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoo. Beach. Drinking.
Rinse, repeat.

Sounds good to me.

Oh yeah, and don't knock yourself out cleaning the place up. As long as a I have a hole in the wall to pass out in, then it's awww good!

Jennifer