Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Somedays aren't yours at all, they come and go as if they're someone else's days


八十八日
Originally uploaded by Abigail Lee
Hi everyone. I don't really want to write any daily happies, again. To be honest, I am not sure if I am done with them or not. Of course, I will always have my daily happies. But, do I share them? I don't know. Maybe.

Anyway, I really jut felt like rambling for a moment.

I feel some change coming to me soon. I think my growth period is not over yet. I think the beginning of this year will be needed to rejuvenate my life and my love. But afterwards, I foresee some exciting things.

I just want you to all know that you are loved by me. I don't think I could have survived the awful times of 2007 without the love from my friends and family. This year, things will finally be coming together for me, I just know it. I will finally get to move past my old life and my old self. It is time to move forward with who I am and who I will be.

Bring it on, 2008!
Fuck you, 2006 and 2007!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Fuck you 2006 & 2007!" that cracks me up.
Well, best of luck with whatever comes your way and what you decide to do. And March will be here before you know it. I hope this year is much better for you than last.