Sunday, October 29, 2006

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.

  1. Well, instead of going out the Saturday before Halloween like a normal person, I moved into my apartment today. It involved a lot of up and down stairs. My apartment complex is a little bit ghetto, but it’s fine. I am nearby to make places; I’m basically 15-20 minutes from everything and anything. So, that’s nice.
  2. Ocha really seems to like the new place. I let him out this evening and after a tentative crawl around, he was jumping and dancing. It was nice. The only bad bit was I put on a movie on my laptop, and Ocha got really angry and stomped a lot. He’s never been in a room that a movie was playing before, so I think it freaked him out (all the new sounds, but without smells to go along with it).
  3. I went and did my first grocery shopping, too. I got a lot of Abie-foods, for example, mac n cheese, cereal, peanut butter & jelly, and marshmallows! Ha! I am quite a silly person. But, I got some strawberries this morning (Jackie and I went to a farmers market and I got a huge bunch of organic strawberries for $2.50! Yum yum yum!)
  4. While waiting in line to pay for groceries, the guy in front of me told me that he felt happy to see me cuz I was smiling. Hehe.
  5. I watched Pride & Prejudice to break in my apartment. Soon I am gonna buy a DVD player so I am actually use the TV that Jackie and Dale gave me. Seriously, this TV is HUGE! It took the 3 of us to carry it up the stairs! Insanely heavy!
  6. My first night in the apartment, I slept on the floor in the living room next to Ocha’s cage. I needed to not feel lonely my first night here. I think tonight I will sleep in the bedroom. ^_^
  7. I had the most FRUSTRATING adventure, trying to find internet access today. I was ready to kill kill kill! It took me hourS to find a place that has Wifi that A. works and 2. isn’t a gajillion dollars. (Yes, that S was capitalized on purpose).
  8. After all the money I’ve spent to get my apartment up to a livable position (tons of cleaning products, groceries, etc), I REALLY need that job. I hope I find something soon…I am feeling job-stressed.

No comments: