Friday, October 05, 2007

Be kind to me, or treat me mean; I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine


Devious Ocha
Originally uploaded by Abigail Lee
1. I have been home sick for the past two days. I think I have the flu. My voice works today, but my body is so achy and hurty... But, at least I am home.
2. I have been knitting the past two days. I finished 1 very small project and am moving on to another.
3. I painted again on Wednesay, and I really like how they are turning out so far.
4. Clarissa and Lenny brought over OJ, medicine, Sprite, and soup last night. They are such sweet girls.
5. Ocha has been very exciting about the knitting process. So far, he is loving chewing on all the paper wrappings around the yarn. And he is loving knowing yarn around an drolling it everywhere.
6. I watched all of Season 1 Murder She Wrote yesterday.

No comments: