Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Life

I have decided for today to not use my normal numbered style.

I had a very nice weekend. Friday night, Emily and Melissa came down to Woodstock. We ate at Sweet Tomatoes for dinner, then came back to the house to hang out. Saturday morning, we headed over to Three13 Hair Salon to get a new, fabulous look. And in my opinion, it was a major success.

When we got back to the house, we had beef brocolli pie. It's a family favorite. Steve and his girlfriend (and Steve's dog, Deuce) came by for it as well. It was yummy. Emily discovered to not discuss certain subjects with Deuce.

Sunday, I hung out at home all day. In the evening, I went over to Jenni's house. We watched Twin Falls Idaho and ate peanut butter cookies. Jenni and I both got crushes on the main actors in it. They were definitely way cute on Jenni's big screen TV. After the movie, we watched a few episodes of Dead Like Me and then went to bed. Monday, we hung around Jenni's place till 2:30ish, then went out to look at some beauty supply stores to find cute earrings. No luck with the earrings, but Jenni did find a cute shirt for Roberto at Target.

Yesterday I went out to lunch and ate Vietnamese food. It was yummy. For the rest of the day, I just hung out at home. I sent out a few more resumes. I hope someone gets back to me soon.

I have no plans for this afternoon. Tonight I will head over to the nerd store and nerd it up. Woo!

.the end.

No comments: