- I slept in my new nightgown. It is a super soft, blue microfiber. Love it!
- As soon as I woke up this morning, I put on Persuasion and stayed in bed an extra two hours to watch it.
- After playing online for a bit, I got dressed and ran some errands.
- Dropped off
’s Secret application Victoria
- Picked up first paycheck (Wooooo!)
- Set up a bank account
- By then, it was lunch time. So, I headed off to
beach. I sat and ate my lunch (Chicken Caesar wraps!). After that, I walked all along the beach for an hour or so. Coronado
- A boy named Stefan walked with me for a few minutes. He was telling me that he couldn’t find any sand dollars, but he really wanted one. After he walked off, I found a sand dollar. You should have seen the look on his face when I gave it to him!
- Tonight, I am going out with Clarissa and Jennifer. I dunno what we’ll do yet, but it’s sure to be fun! And tomorrow, we are going to the Swap Meet (it’s like a giant flea market!) David – visualize the one we went to in
, but bigger!! ^_^ Kyoto
Friday, November 10, 2006
We live on a mountain, right at the top
Posted by Abie at 6:03 PM