Friday, November 10, 2006

We live on a mountain, right at the top

  1. I slept in my new nightgown. It is a super soft, blue microfiber. Love it!
  2. As soon as I woke up this morning, I put on Persuasion and stayed in bed an extra two hours to watch it.
  3. After playing online for a bit, I got dressed and ran some errands.
    1. Dropped off Victoria’s Secret application
    2. Picked up first paycheck (Wooooo!)
    3. Set up a bank account
  4. By then, it was lunch time. So, I headed off to Coronado beach. I sat and ate my lunch (Chicken Caesar wraps!). After that, I walked all along the beach for an hour or so.
  5. A boy named Stefan walked with me for a few minutes. He was telling me that he couldn’t find any sand dollars, but he really wanted one. After he walked off, I found a sand dollar. You should have seen the look on his face when I gave it to him!
  6. Tonight, I am going out with Clarissa and Jennifer. I dunno what we’ll do yet, but it’s sure to be fun! And tomorrow, we are going to the Swap Meet (it’s like a giant flea market!) David – visualize the one we went to in Kyoto, but bigger!! ^_^

No comments: