Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'll give you something to go one when you go back to the middle of no where

Well, I've been in London well over a week. And I am loving it more and more each day. Today, I was supposed to go into school for a tour of two of the facilities... but...I didn't go. Instead, Kirsli and I went out for a walk to try to find a market to buy stuff to cook for dinner.

We ended up discovering a really exciting part of town! We found Brick Lane, which is the most delicious smelling place, ever! It's the Bangladeshi part of town, so it smells of curry and other amazing foods. It made me so hungry! but, to keep from going to an Indian buffet... we went into Tesco and I bought a sandwich. *sigh* I wish I had more expendable income here. But I guess it's just as well, otherwise I'd never stop shopping!

We also found Petticoat Lane, which is this amazing part of town that is basically stands of cheap clothing and fabric stores galore! I can't wait to take my mom there when she comes. ^_^

When we got home, Kirsli and I made dinner: homemade mac n cheese, garlic and lemon chicken with onions, and sauteed broccoli. It was delicious! Then, Scott, Kirsli, and I just chilled out and watched some Home Improvement on tv. Random, eh!

No comments: