Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm gonna hate you when you go

For some reason, I feel like my life here is pretty boring. More boring than back in the US, I think. Well, not really. Life is a constant adventure.

Today I went and enrolled in my course. It is going to be SO difficult. Each of the 4 taught classes culminates in a 3-4,000 word essay, my thesis proposal course has a 15,000 word essay, and the thesis itself must be 30,000 words! Geebus! My brain and fingers are going to be so tired!

I am happy because I have a dino visiting after Christmas, and then in March, Melo, Em, and Hana are coming to visit! So, if you are thinking of visiting, here are my term dates:

Fall Term:
Sept 22-Dec 12

Spring Term:
Jan 12-March 20

Summer Term:
April 20-July 3

Fall Term:
Sept 21-Dec 11

Hmmm. What else have I done recently? I went to the V&A yesterday, which was AMAZING! That museum is going to take me about 6 visits to see the whole thing. There is no way to possibly see it all in one go. I went with Flora and Kirsli. We could only handle a bit over 2 hours of it. Then, we got hungry, ate Chinese, and went to the grocery store. The other day, Kirsli and I went on a grand adventure, trying to find somewhere for me to buy a phone. I ended up ordering it online, though we will see if that works or not!!

That's all for now...

2 comments:

Oz said...

Boring?! OMG.... But most of us are so jealous you're across the pond!! I'm living vicariously through your flickr!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Great schedule! Mom & Dad have dibs on July, 2009!