- Since I got home around 3am, I slept until 11 today! It was AWESOME! That’s the latest I’ve had a sleep in for a while. It was excellent.
- I hung around with Ocha and chatted to my friend Katie from freshman year online. Ocha kept trying to walk on my laptop, which wasn’t a good job. He’s just curious, though.
- I baked some blueberry muffins with fresh blueberries. Yum! Then, with the half a pack of blueberries I had left, I made a Blueberry-Banana-Walnut Coffeecake. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
- After that, Bonnie came over. We went to the mall to look for some new shoes for her, but instead all she found was a new (super cute!) pair of sunglasses.
- As we were leaving the mall to go grab food (cuz I was SO hungry at that point), it started to pour down rain. We made a run for it to her car, which was fun… except we were SOAKED when he got there. It was raining much harder than we’d originally thought.
- After dinner at Roadhouse Grill, we went to Cost Plus World Mart. I remember when David was here and we went on a mad hunt for custard. Anyway, this place carries imported goods (including custard). It reminded me of the rhubard crumble time. It was so delicious!
- At Cost Plus World Mart, I bought some PG Tips (English tea) and Wheatabix. David would be jealous. I think the Wheatabix will be especially good for my diet, cuz it’s so high in fiber, which means it is less points… And it’s a good breakfast.
- I was going to go to a knitting group meetup tonight, but I decided that I am too tired to leave the house again. I am now in my PJs, laying on my bed, with Ocha jumping on and off the bed. He is currently enjoying looking out the window. :o)
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
I've gotta get out of here to find my way again
Posted by Abie at 4:52 PM