Thursday, August 24, 2006

on the evergreen

  1. This morning, I ran all of my errands (returning something to a pet store, sending in my tax stuff, and asking the manager at torrid a few questions) all before 11am.
  2. I watched Twin Falls Idaho, which David had highly recommended. Well, as always, he did a good job. I’m glad that I own it. It was such a beautiful film. And I did cry, but it was so amazing…
  3. Mom and I went to WW today. I lost 4.2 pounds this week! And I wasn’t even behaving. All week pretty much I ate over my allowed points. Hurrah!
  4. Remember that job that I mentioned yesterday… well, I fucked things up with them. I emailed them my rough draft cover letter rather than my final. Hopefully they will still read through it at least. I was so excited about it, too. So excited. I just emailing them back and explained. We’ll see if I ever hear from them. I feel so stupid about it. God, I am an idiot.

1 comment:

David said...

I know my shit!
Glad you liked it....what a beautiful ending right! i was also in tears, such a quiet wonderful piece of film.
Its the Independant short film festival in Sapporo in 2 weeks! gonna be gooooood!
;o)
Thinking of you, and your journey over there.