Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Marionette, who are you now?

  1. I watched a program on Animal Planet today called “Growing Up Zebra.” It was so cute! It did make me cry a little bit though. The poor zebra was very sick for a while. But in the end, it got well and was releases to the wild. A happy ending, after all.
  2. I ate 2 mini-Snickers bars and a Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup today. They were delicious.
  3. I did my laundry AND put everything away today. Yesterday, Mom and I bought fancy pant and skirt hangers. So now my closet is nice and organized. Ahhhhh.
  4. I haven’t left the house at all today, except to get the mail. So, I’ve been playing with Ocha all day. That’s pretty much all. He and I played a fun game earlier. I covered him with blankets and made him find his way out. He kept coming back to keep playing, so I think he liked it.
  5. I think my hair looks extra cute today. Mom told me that she hates my bangs. I am not a huge fan of them either, but she always seems to insult my hair on days when I think it’s looking cute. I think she does it on purpose. Silly Mom.

No comments: