Sunday, June 10, 2007

I can see us in the country side, sitting in the grass laying side by side

1. Made a huge delicious breakfast today: cheesy hashbrowns, sunny-side up egg, whole wheat english muffin, and 2 slices of bacon! I don't think I've made myself such a big breakfast in aaaages.
2. I got to sleep in 2 days in a row this weekend! Due to going out and being out alll nite on Friday, I woke up Saturday at 8am...then went back to bed until almost 1pm!!!
3. Friday night, I got a call on my cell from Armon. FYI, he is in China and still found a moment to call me! What a great guy! I am going to try and save to visit him. He said we can see China, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos... so many places! I am ready!
4. Today I spent $14 on flowers at the Hillcrest Farmers Market. I've never spent so much on flowers for me before. It was a nice feeling. I probably shouldn't have done it (money-wise), but I don't care! I love having flowers in my apartment! Cheers it right up! I got 2 huge bunches of Gerbera flowers (orange and yellow) and a big bunch of pink & yellow dahlias. Pictures to come.
5. Today, I am going to clean, because my parents are coming in to town on Wednesday! I am soo excited!

AND BIG NEWS OF THE WEEK:
I bought a bed!!! It was delivered to me on Friday, and I am mega amounts of excited! I went to Marshall's and bought some 600 thread count sheets. Booyah! No more futon sleeping for me.

1 comment:

Johnny² said...

Well then. Sounds like you're having fun. <33