1. Terra and I bought fruit for work on our 9am break. We bought bananas, apples, apricots, peaches, nectarines, grapes, and strawberries. I love that we keep a stocked fruit bowl at work. It's nice to eat healthy.
2. I finished reading Clan of the Cave Bear again. I always bawl at the end of that book. It's so well-written! And now I am 80 pages into Valley of the Horses. They just read so fast!
3. Took group pictures at work today, due to many of us wore green! Embarassed at the breast-head size ratio in this picture. I maybe was bright red for 30 minutes when Charina pointed it out.
4. Went with Terra to Victoria's Secret after work to check out the sale. Had an employee there measure me for a bra... She said 36D, and I was SO excited! But, alas. She was wrong. I'm no D cup, and doubt I ever will be. Hm.
5. I was going to go out dancing tonight... but I don't think I am up for leaving the house anymore. It's 10pm, and I was to snuggle in my pajamas and watch a movie. If only it were raining. I could do with a light thunderstorm tonight. Just because it would be so calming.
6. Tomorrow I am going to see the play that Clarissa is the designer for the costumes! I can't wait! We are going to all get really dressed up to go. Heel time! Remind me to touchup my toenail polish tomorrow.