1. I found the perfect red lipstick.
2. I drank 2 cups of coffee today. That's double what I normally drink. Needless to say, I was hyper and happy!
3. I got to talk to two of my favorite customers today. It's always a pleasure to talk to them. I didn't get to talk to all the favorites, though. I guess if I did, I would just end up chatting instead of working!
4. I ate a tofu spring roll with a peanut sauce to dip it in for lunch. It was delicious. I was thankful to my co-worker, Sara, for sharing.
5. I finished my book this evening. It helps that I was up until 11pm last night reading.
6. I took Ocha back to the vet today. His ear is healing well, but since he keeps scratching it, I have one of those little embarassing collars for him to wear. Poor Ocha. It is quite cute, though.
7. I ate Wheatabix for breakfast. They were delicious. For dinner, I made tuna cakes with veggies in the mix. Yum-o!