Saturday, June 17, 2006

I don't know, but I lay down on the ground

  1. At the little grocery store near my house, I saw one of my elementary students. He ran up and we tried to high five, but we both missed. It was so silly. He started to run off back to his grandmother, when I said “Let’s try again!” That time, we had a running start for our high five, and we nailed it!
  2. Today I made pumpkin bread. It was delicious. I’ve eaten a lot of it today. Tomorrow John is coming over, I think. I will try and make him eat a lot of it, then, so I won’t have eaten all of it! (That’s not true; Stacey had a piece, today. So, I won’t have eaten the whole thing! Ha ha!!)
  3. I played The Sims today, for the first time in a while. I’m going to do so again in a few minutes.
  4. Stacey came over today. We chatted about lots of random stuff, and then we watched Mansfield Park. It’s very enjoyable to watch girly movies with girls. They just get so into them!

No comments: