Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What’s buried underneath where I am?

  1. I had 3 very good lessons today. My first class of the day began at 8:15 this morning! I had to go to elementary school for 1st and 2nd period (to make us for the lessons I missed while I was in Sapporo). It was great! I love little kids! 2nd graders are just so damn cute!
  2. I pawned two lessons off to Toda-sensei today. We have 5 classes left together, so I asked him if he would prepare two of them. So we are gonna do something science-y. I’m excited!
  3. I am beginning my preparations for leaving Japan. It’s a LOT of work, but it’s ok. Friday, I’m gonna buy my plane ticket. I called Delta and they said I can take Ocha with me!! But, I have a TON of paperwork and vet visits and stuff to do with it.
  4. I went to volleyball with Yoko tonight. Turns out it got cancelled. So, Yoko, Rich, and I went to Joyfull (the Japanese Denny’s) instead and hung out. Richard made a funky paper airplane with which we played with in the parking lot for about 45 minutes! Tanoshikatta!

No comments: