- Last night’s Ikebana was really hard. I tried a different kind of bowl. I’ve gotten good at the one style, Moribana, so last night I tried something new. Man, it was so hard! I eventually did it, but it was just ok, not good. Boooo! For those of you who don’t know, which I imagine it’s most of ya! ;o), with Ikebana, each different shape of bowl follows very different rules. It’s super confusing. And each aspect of the arrangement has a different name, whether it’s the long wiggly piece or the short clump at the bottom. They all have very technical names. It’s confusing, but interesting at the same time.
- I got a little sunburned today from standing outside for under 30 minutes.
- I went to Sushi with Duncan and Rich tonight. Yoko called Rich during the middle of dinner. She was at
, right next door, so she came and joined us. Fuji
- After dinner Yoko and Rich came over and we ate fruit and watched Nausicaa.
- After the movie, Yoko gave me an amazing massage. She did my back, shoulders, arms, hands, and head. Oh man, it was good. More than good. It was amazing. More than amazing.
- Tomorrow, Yoko is going to take me to the hospital. Don’t worry, they don’t g to doctor’s here. They go to the hospital instead. I have been feeling very ill for the past week or so. I’ve been really nauseous and getting sudden sharp headaches. I’ve also been getting dizzy a
LOT. So, she said she’d take me tomorrow after work. I’m not quite sure what is wrong with me. I am paranoid, so that doesn’t help at all. I’ll let you know if it’s anything big.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Stretches out like branches of a poplar tree; She says, I'm free
Posted by Abie at 6:14 AM