- This morning when I woke up, I was SO hungover. I didn’t even want to move. Luckily, once I did start moving, it went away…gradually.
- I wore my purple dress to work today. It’s raining, but I don’t care. I wanted to dress pretty today.
- I woke up and watched Ever After for a bit. I naturally woke up around 6:30, so I had time to sit and watch a bit of a movie. It was a nice way to wake up.
- I got July 18, 21, and 24th off work so I can clean my apartment! It’s going to take that long! Ugh!
- My birthday is in 17 days!
- I went to Richard’s with Yoko for dinner. We ate huge hamburger steaks. Geebus, I’m still painfully full 3 hours later.
- Yoko taught me how to give hand massages. Woo!
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Do these dreams have any meaning?
Posted by Abie at 6:27 AM