Sunday, July 09, 2006

Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.

July 8, 2006

  1. I played with Ocha for a long time today. He was extra jumpy. I think he was really happy because it was a sunny day.
  2. I went to Duncan’s concert in Matsuyama. I rode there with Yoko, Rich, and John. It was very funny. Yoko and Rich still kinda pretend in our area that they aren’t going out. But it was cute in Mats to see them hold hands and stuff.
  3. I got all dolled up for the concert. I looked pretty hot. It was exciting.

July 9, 2006

  1. Today I watched Spirited away while playing on the computer.
  2. At lunch time, Yoko and I rented Big Fish. Then, we went to Marunaka and bought some groceries. Then, I cooked Yoko (and later one, Rich) my Honey-Parmesan chicken pasta. They enjoyed it, which pleased me greatly.
  3. Yoko and I watched Big Fish before Rich came over. Every time I see it, I cry. It’s just such a lovely movie.
  4. I’ve watched a billion Hard Gay episodes on You Tube today. It’s been funny. He is such a crackhead. I love it!
  5. Rich and Yoko discovered a HUGE spider and spider web on my back porch today. I named her Beatrice. I’ve always liked that name for some reason.

No comments: