Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tomorrow begins today

1. Today is my last day at Higashi. I gave my goodbye speech, got some flowers, and a few gifts. Now, I am all packed up and soooo ready to go. I am going to hopefully ask to go home early today. I have to come back at 6:30 anyway to go to an enkai. Some people love going to enkais, but I don’t really. I don’t have amazing relationships with my colleagues, so going to and sitting around a table, eating gross food, and drinking with them isn’t super mega fun for me. But, perhaps this one will be awesome!
2. I have 6 days left in Tanbara. This time next week, I will be in Tokyo, waiting for my flight to Sapporo!
3. Tomorrow, Sara is coming over to play. I have to clean my apartment, but it will be very nice to have the company.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I can't wait for you to be here again. Seriously. I love you darling.