Sunday, July 02, 2006

I looked at you with the focus I gave to my birthday candles

  1. Today I stayed in the house for a long time, playing Sims and playing with Ocha. It was nice to just hang out.
  2. Tonight I went to Raul’s for a 4th of July party. There were about 14 or so people there. We ate delicious hamburgers (with hamburger buns!!! – they are mega rare) and potato salad, American Style. Then, we went out and set off fireworks for a while. The kids and…well, the grown-ups too, really enjoyed that!
  3. There was a little 6 year old girl there who looked just like the 6-year old, girl, Japanese version of my old roomie Stephen. It was really random.
  4. I am going to go to bed super early tonight. Well, at 11. That’s early-ish. After leaving the party and being around people, I’m feeling a bit lonely. I need to sleep it away as best as I can.

No comments: