- Today during lunch, the students played Nickelback. Ugh. Why would they do that to meeeee??? Why oh why?? I think it was Nickelback, anyway. If not them, then one of those bands like that. They all sound the same anyway. Not a good thing, but funny and surprising.
- My lessons today weren’t spectacular, but they weren’t bad. The students seemed to enjoy themselves pretty much, so that’s good. The 1-nensei really enjoyed playing pictionary. A lot. So, that was fun. Everyone wanted to draw on the chalkboard.
- Last night, I went to bed a little early, and I’m glad for it. I slept very well and feel much better today. I woke up an hour earlier than my alarm, so I had a little time to chat with my brothers before heading to school.s
- My hair is cute today, and I’ve had numerous compliments on it. It’s nice. Maybe I will try and look nicer sometimes, when I don’t wake up 15 minutes before I have to leave. :o)
- Tonight, I was only home for a little bit. Then, I met Richard and Duncan for dinner. Then I went and tried to buy a new camera… but that didn’t work as the one I wanted doesn’t have an English option… and then I went over to John’s apartment. Raul, John, Richard (for a while), and I all chatted about stuff. Raul and John got into a big debate over Supersize Me. Really, for over and hour prolly on it, just going in circles. Well, that’s what happens when two very opinionated people are put together. :o) It was cool, though. Raul drank, but wasn’t drunk, John got happy, and I got tipsy. Woot. Richard drank basically nothing. Hehe
Friday, April 28, 2006
April 28, 2006 (I didn't make it home in time for Friday)
Posted by Abie at 10:05 AM