Friday, April 28, 2006

April 28, 2006 (I didn't make it home in time for Friday)

  1. Today during lunch, the students played Nickelback. Ugh. Why would they do that to meeeee??? Why oh why?? I think it was Nickelback, anyway. If not them, then one of those bands like that. They all sound the same anyway. Not a good thing, but funny and surprising.
  2. My lessons today weren’t spectacular, but they weren’t bad. The students seemed to enjoy themselves pretty much, so that’s good. The 1-nensei really enjoyed playing pictionary. A lot. So, that was fun. Everyone wanted to draw on the chalkboard.
  3. Last night, I went to bed a little early, and I’m glad for it. I slept very well and feel much better today. I woke up an hour earlier than my alarm, so I had a little time to chat with my brothers before heading to school.s
  4. My hair is cute today, and I’ve had numerous compliments on it. It’s nice. Maybe I will try and look nicer sometimes, when I don’t wake up 15 minutes before I have to leave. :o)
  5. Tonight, I was only home for a little bit. Then, I met Richard and Duncan for dinner. Then I went and tried to buy a new camera… but that didn’t work as the one I wanted doesn’t have an English option… and then I went over to John’s apartment. Raul, John, Richard (for a while), and I all chatted about stuff. Raul and John got into a big debate over Supersize Me. Really, for over and hour prolly on it, just going in circles. Well, that’s what happens when two very opinionated people are put together. :o) It was cool, though. Raul drank, but wasn’t drunk, John got happy, and I got tipsy. Woot. Richard drank basically nothing. Hehe

No comments: