Thursday, April 20, 2006

I can see him

I had had plans today to do lots of stuff when I get home, but I doubt I will do any of it. I went to bed around 10pm last night, an slept thru till this morning, but I am still SO exhausted. I am definitely getting sick. And two very lesson-filled days are not very helpful in getting better. And I still wanna go out this weekend, too. Boo on illness!

  1. I had 4 very average lessons today. That may seem like bad news, but it’s actually good-ish. I’m happy that I didn’t have a bad one at all, today. I feel very ill today, so I’m also happy that I didn’t pass out during the lesson. I’m just glad I planned one that wasn’t very intense.
  2. I ate that extra delicious toast again for breakfast.
  3. In English Club, we decided to make a webpage. I will post a link as soon as it’s made, have no fear. Ayaka and Kasumi and 2 of the silliest grisl ever. It’s nice.

But, this is a short one today. I am exhausted and I feel like absolute hell. It’s 8pm, and I’m going to crawl into bed now. That’s how exhausted my body is. I was surprised that I didn’t pass out at some point today. Now, to rest. I will think of you, David. I am reminded of the other times I was sick and you took such good care of me. I will imagine you wrapping me up in a burrito.

No comments: