- I feel lots better today. I went to sleep last night at 9:30! I woke up at just about 7am! No nap today, so tonight I’ll be super tired.
- My old Kyoto-sensei’s wife brought be a box of sweets today! Just because! She knocked on my door, and I was wondering who she was… But then I remembered her. It was so sweet! She told me to tell David hello for her. Hehe. Bless!
- I’ve almost completely learned Sakuranbo by Ai Otsuka for karaoke. Woo woo!
- I cleaned the apartment this morning AND went grocery shopping!
- I am going out to dinner with Yoko at 7, then we are heading to Richard’s party in Toyo. I don’t know how late
be able to be out tonight, but it’s fun to do stuff. :o) Ill
Sorry I’m so brief tonight. I am rushing to learn this song. I don’t know if karaoke is in the plan for the night, but just in case, it’s fun to sing new songs.