Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tonari dooshi anata to atashi sakuranbo

  1. I feel lots better today. I went to sleep last night at 9:30! I woke up at just about 7am! No nap today, so tonight I’ll be super tired.
  2. My old Kyoto-sensei’s wife brought be a box of sweets today! Just because! She knocked on my door, and I was wondering who she was… But then I remembered her. It was so sweet! She told me to tell David hello for her. Hehe. Bless!
  3. I’ve almost completely learned Sakuranbo by Ai Otsuka for karaoke. Woo woo!
  4. I cleaned the apartment this morning AND went grocery shopping!
  5. I am going out to dinner with Yoko at 7, then we are heading to Richard’s party in Toyo. I don’t know how late Ill be able to be out tonight, but it’s fun to do stuff. :o)

Sorry I’m so brief tonight. I am rushing to learn this song. I don’t know if karaoke is in the plan for the night, but just in case, it’s fun to sing new songs.

No comments: