- Today I ate very extra delicious toast for breakfast. My maple butter is quite subtle, but delicious.
- I’ve planned my week’s lessons. I will start on next week’s if I have time. At 11:25, I have my first class with the 1-nensei slow-learners. We are going to chill, learning ABCs. I am lucky cuz I will also have Teroyoshi and Homare in that class to help me. Hehe. It promises to be pretty silly. It will be tough, though. I remember one of the slow kids from Tanbara Elementary. He just can’t do it, bless his heart. I may have everyone work in pairs on the ABCs puzzle I prepared.
- I got a package from Tataki Elementary (one of my old schools). In the package were a ton of pictures of me with the kids. Gosh, I loved that school! It was a challenge cuz I had to plan for combining different English levels into every level (since all the grades had it together, many time). But, nevertheless, I loved it. And now I have some fun pictures to hang on my wall of the kids! Woo!
- Today’s lesson was AMAZINGLY fun! I had the class with the 2 new slow learners (Yukia-kun and Fumie-chan). They are both super cute. Bless. And it was fun to have another class with Teroyoshi and Homare. First we learned the ABCs with my flash cards. Then I passed them out and they had to bring the letters back to me when I called the letters. Then I spread the cards out on the floor, and hey had to race to pick up the letter first. Finally we did an ABC puzzle. It was so nice!
- This afternoon, there was a seminar in Saijo about teaching English in elem schools. It was funny. I got to go to the front with ten people and pretend to be sausages. :oD It was silly. Afterwards I went and ate sushi with
for dinner. Man, those rotating sushi bars are SO CHEAP! I am stuffed for only 600 yen (about $6)!! Duncan
- I feel so in love tonight. It’s funny how I can just choke up by looking at pictures of us together.
“Absense is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great.”