Saturday, April 15, 2006

It’s thoughts like this that catch my troubled head when you’re away, when I am missing you to death.

  1. Today it’s raining, so Yoko and I can’t go to the “mysterious and beautiful place.” Instead we are going to Matsuyama to meet up with her best friend. Then we will shop it up, do some karaoke, and then go to the jungle onsen. Should be fun, fun, fun!
  2. I have just spent almost 13 hours with the wonderful Popcorn (Yoko). Today, we went to meet up with Yoko’s best friend, Emi. The three of us did purikura, ate, shopped, ate, did karaoke, went to the jungle onsen, and then drank coffee. It was a very nice day. Yoko’s friend Emi is super cool.
  3. I had a wonderful day, so I am thankful for that. I am much too tired to talk about it right now. Tomorrow, hopefully I will be much more alive. For the second night in a row, I am dead tired. I will write more than 3 things tomorrow. I promise.
  4. I miss you, David. I'm glad things are settling down for you up there. xxxx

1 comment:

David said...

Hey just about to write you an email.
Glad your having fun.
And i told you popcorn had a crush on me ;o)
hehehe, im such a stuuuud