- Whoops! I accidentally deleted my yesterday’s Daily Happy! Whoopsies! It’s ok. It was lots of me trying to make a good situation out of a bad one. I’m just a bit (a lot) unsatisfied with my job right now.) I guess it’s really just as well that you all don’t have to read all that crap. So maybe that’s a good thing for today. :o)
- Last night for dinner and this morning for breakfast, I hate Mac n Cheese. It was delicious both times.
- Last night I went to ikebana (flower arranging) with
, Richard, and Kana. If I do say so, my arrangement was the best. :oD muahahaha! It was very pretty. If I hadn’t had a camera mishap, I would’ve taken a picture of it. Duncan
- I think I’m gonna buy the stuff to do Ikebana in my apartment. I really, really enjoy it. I am going to start going regularly. I am going next week. It’s just so calming, and the Ikebana teacher is a sweet, yet silly, old lady.
- Tonight I went grocery shopping and discovered that there really isn’t anything I wanted to buy, even though I don’t have any groceries hardly at all in my apartment. I did end up buying some fruit and veg and cereal. My new diet. Bananas and cereal, mostly. Hehe
- At work today, I planned a few lessons for the upcoming weeks. It feels good to have some stuff taken care of so I don’t have to worry about it.
- I did Pilates last night and tonight. 2 nights in a row, and my body says “NO!” to more squats. Hehe.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Don’t tell your gods you no longer believe, because as soon as you say it out loud they will leave you.
Posted by Abie at 6:07 AM