Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Don’t tell your gods you no longer believe, because as soon as you say it out loud they will leave you.

  1. Whoops! I accidentally deleted my yesterday’s Daily Happy! Whoopsies! It’s ok. It was lots of me trying to make a good situation out of a bad one. I’m just a bit (a lot) unsatisfied with my job right now.) I guess it’s really just as well that you all don’t have to read all that crap. So maybe that’s a good thing for today. :o)
  2. Last night for dinner and this morning for breakfast, I hate Mac n Cheese. It was delicious both times.
  3. Last night I went to ikebana (flower arranging) with Duncan, Richard, and Kana. If I do say so, my arrangement was the best. :oD muahahaha! It was very pretty. If I hadn’t had a camera mishap, I would’ve taken a picture of it.
  4. I think I’m gonna buy the stuff to do Ikebana in my apartment. I really, really enjoy it. I am going to start going regularly. I am going next week. It’s just so calming, and the Ikebana teacher is a sweet, yet silly, old lady.
  5. Tonight I went grocery shopping and discovered that there really isn’t anything I wanted to buy, even though I don’t have any groceries hardly at all in my apartment. I did end up buying some fruit and veg and cereal. My new diet. Bananas and cereal, mostly. Hehe
  6. At work today, I planned a few lessons for the upcoming weeks. It feels good to have some stuff taken care of so I don’t have to worry about it.
  7. I did Pilates last night and tonight. 2 nights in a row, and my body says “NO!” to more squats. Hehe.

No comments: