Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Samson went back to bed, not much hair left on his head.

  1. I drew a bull’s-eye with syrup on my oatmeal this morning.
  2. The song Sakuranbo by Ai Otsuka is so boppy and makes me smile so much! GET IT!
  3. Today was our schools Ensoku, or school trip. Since my school is quite large, each grade went to a different place. I could go with any grade I wanted, so I decided to go with the grade that I like the LEAST, 2-nensei. Man, most of those kids suck so bad. But, I decided that if I had a good time with them, where was still hope for me. Anyway, the kids rode their bikes in a huge 80-person caravan to the big park in Toyo. I rode with a teacher in her car because I think she wanted to practice her English with me. She’s a sweet lady, Hitotsuyanagi-sensei. For lunch, we had a barbeque which was… you guessed it, YAKINIKU! Yum yum!! My fave! And I ate with the teachers, and they brought the expensive yakiniku meat. DELICIOUS! After lunch, I found 3 2-nensei friends and played Frisbee with them for a long time. Their names are Nao, Rena, and Shiho. I’m glad to know their names. Also, I had one boy tell me that my clothes look funny. Lol. I am wearing a brown velour suit, which he found hilarious, apparently. Dunno. Anyway, it was a nice day. The only bad side was on the way home, one of the boys said to me “Bye, Monster.” But, at least I got him back. I said, “Sayonara, Oni.”
  4. On my bike ride from school, Vidrar vel til loftarasa by Sigur Ros came on. It’s an amazing song that just makes the world seem beautiful.
  5. As I’m writing this post, Ocha jumped on my lap, seeking attention. He is so cute sometimes.

No comments: