- I missed May 2nd. I didn’t have time to write a Daily Happy because I escaped to Niihama for the night. I ended up drinking half a bottle of Jim Beam with my friend Emma and passing out. It was good for me. I really don’t think I’ve been that drunk in years. A long damn time.
- This morning, Emma and I met David T for breakfast at Mister Doughnut’s. It was delicious, as ever. But unfortunately, being that my stomach was full of whiskey still, it needed more nutrition, which I got later.
- As we waited for Mister Doughnut’s to open, we visited a little neighborhood shrine near David’s apartment. It has a magical overgrown fairy garden. Amazing. Then, we were on our way to a second shrine, when we saw a child-size taikodai (festival thingie) with a bunch of little kids pulling it. Today was Child’s Day in
, that’s why. It was so cute! And the kids turned out to be students of David’s, and they asked him for his autograph, which was adorable. Japan
- After breakfast, David and I chatted in his apartment for a bit. Then, we went to a bagel place (YUM!) for lunch. We met up with Emma, Joss, Mayu, and Kaori and ate ate ate. Then, we went to a big playground by the sea.
- Then Emma and Joss came to Tanbara to watch Love Actually with Yoko and me. Yoko is cool. I am hanging out with her and Kana tomorrow. Yoko wants to eat delicious food. I want to go shopping. We will see where that takes us.
- I bought a new camera yesterday. It's a Canon SD 30. It’s in Glamour Gold and is very cute. I like it.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
The adventure that is my life
Posted by Abie at 5:07 AM