Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The history books forgot about us, and the Bible didn’t mention us. Not even once.

  1. The first thing that was said to me this morning at work, after “Ohayo Gozaimasu” was… the school nurse cornered me and told me I needed to do a urine test. Except, I didn’t understand what she was saying until one of my English teachers began yelling out “pee!” and “piss!” and “urine!” It was funny cuz no one else knew those words but me, and she was just yelling them out. The other teachers had no clue what she was saying! Apparently all of the teachers must do it. Anyway, so I have to pee in a cup and then use an alien eye dropper to suck some pee out. But I’m not peeing in just any cup. She took a piece of paper and folded it up for me to pee in. A paper cup to pee in and then suck out my pee! So weird! So, when she told me (Nishi-sensei helped translate), I just started cracking up because I will be peeing in a PAPER cup. So hilarious!
  2. I have a Mash-up on my new CD and its Hey-ya by Outkast vs. We will Rock You by Queen! It’s Queen words set on Outkast’s music. Amazing!
  3. I made a necklace tonight while I let Ocha out to play.
  4. I got a package from Aubree today! It contained a HUGE package of tortillas (OH MY GOD!!!) and ***4*** boxes of Cadbury Eggs! She loves me and I love her!!! I ate a Cadbury Egg for dinner! Delicious!

No comments: