Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Since death is certain and the time of death is uncertain; what is the most important thing?

I am feeling less good today. Let’s hope that I am just tired and not sick. The bike ride to work with the wind blowing in my face actually tired me out. Gah. Wish me luck at Parent’s Day today. I have a feeling that I will be super exhausted after having to be mega amounts of genki for an hour. (edit: I survived it, but it exhausted me!)

  1. I am having a big hot chocolate today instead of coffee.
  2. I am listening to Pema Chodron’s book, Getting Unstuck: Breaking your Habitual Patterns and Encountering Naked Reality. She is so calming and inspiring.
  3. I wrote a poem last night. It was my first time since I was about 14 or 15.
  4. My student, Ryoto, just waved to me. It may not seem like anything, but it is. Ryoto is a boy who won’t speak to me, won’t look at me. Won’t say anything back to me if I say hello to him. So a wave, that’s a big accomplishment.
  5. I went to Raul’s house for dinner. Then we watched the Cutie Honey Live-Action movie. Wow, it was so annoying! I wish it had only been 15 minutes instead of an hour and a half. Ah well. It was nice to just be out of the house. Also, Raul is cool. AND he gave me half a bar of Ghirardelli white mint chocolate. What a nice dude!

Now I’m home. My tummy hurts. It’s time for an early bed, I think. Good night!

No comments: