Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sun in the sky, you know how I feel

  1. Today I had a male 3-nensei student yell across the room to his friend that he saw my boobs and they were “sugoi.” Most amusing.
  2. I had a full day of lessons today. Not one break. It sucked, but it was good cuz my day went by really fast.
  3. The class I was dreading most (which was actually an elementary school class) was very good today. Since they became 5th graders, they got less insane. Still fun, but not completely psycho anymore. Thank god. I think it’s a huge part cuz their teacher (Kurokawa-sensei, the only Elementary teacher’s name that I know) is amazing and loves English. Not so good at it, but knows funny random things. His favorite thing to say to me (and thus the students say it, too) is “No Prooooooooblem.” It’s silly
  4. I went to the grocery store cuz I’m out of food, and the only things I bought were a box of soymilk, bread, raisin bread, and cat litter. I’m so weird.

1 comment:

charlie said...

it's a new dawn. it's a new day. it's a new life for me. and i'm feeling good.